Holy Grail Anti Aging Regimen
At VH skincare we are all about less is more. We do not believe that you need to have a 20 step regimen to achieve beautiful skin. As long as you are using a few heavy hitter products, that is all you need.
- CLEANSER - The beginning of an incredible regimen always starts with a gentle, yet effective cleanse.
- VITAMIN C SERUM - Next, move on to a vitamin C antioxidant serum. Vitamin C is an ingredient that is extremely hard to stabilize. Following the Duke parameters- for a vitamin C to have an effective delivery It has to have a proper PH, be pure L-ascorbic acid, and use a concentration between 10-20%. This will help protect the skin from UV rays and environmental pollution, brighten skin tone, lift pigmentation, and soften fine lines & wrinkles
- HYALURONIC ACID SERUM - holds 1,000 times its weight in water. Natural HA in the body depletes as we get older, so it's important to incorporate one into your regimen. It keeps the skin hydrated and plumped.
- MOISTURIZER - look for a moisturizer with lipids & ceramides in it. These ingredients form a protective layer on the skin that limits moisture loss and protects against pollution
- SUNSCREEN - look for titanium dioxide and zinc oxide in the ingredients! Reapply every 2 hours.
- CLEANSER - You can use the same AM cleanser
- AHA/BHA SOLUTION (1-2x a week) - This will help to soften any texture, help to lift pigmentation and eat away congestion / break outs
- GROWTH FACTOR - (Cough, cough- TNS by skinmedica) improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture
- EYE CREAM - look for ingredients like vitamins, peptides, caffeine, etc. These will help to soften any fines lines and plump up the skin.
- RETINOL - start on a low dose then work your way up. This is the #1 anti-aging ingredient for a reason!
- MOISTURIZER - Use the same moisturizer as your AM