COLORE SCIENCE BRUSH ON SHIELD SPF 50
This all-mineral skin shield SPF provides powerful and complete protection from UVA/UVB, pollution, blue HEV light, and Infrared radiation in one convenient, on-the-go application—alone or over makeup. The only brush-on powder sunscreen recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
HOW TO USE
- OPEN: Remove brush cap, pull back the sleeve, and remove and discard the rubber band. Put the cap back on.
- ACTIVATE: With the cap still on, hold the brush with the cap facing down and tap 3-5 times on a hard surface. Put some power behind those taps! Then remove the cap and run your finger through the bristles to ensure powder is flowing. Repeat tapping if needed until you see a small puff of powder in the air when running your finger through the bristles.
- APPLY: Using small circular motions, sweep directly onto dry bare skin, moisturized skin, or over makeup. Apply generously across your face for at least 60 seconds while making multiple passes. Don't forget about your ears, neck and other areas. Reload more powder into bristles by giving the brush a good shake with bristles facing downwards, or recap, tap, and flick as necessary during application. If applying directly over a moisturizer, primer or liquid foundation, ensure products have fully set before applying Sunforgettable®. Re-apply at least every two hours for continued protection.
Take this magical SPF powder with you everywhere you go. Keep one in your purse and one in the center console of your car. Best to use right before sun exposure.
No parabens. No artificial color or fragrance
- 1 brush
- For all skin types
- Always 100% chemical-free, mineral sunscreen actives
- Hydrating and antioxidant-rich formula
- Convenient, easy-to-apply, portable brush
- Antimicrobial bristles help protect the brush and maintain freshness
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50/PA+++
- Water/sweat resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Active: Titanium Dioxide 12%, Zinc Oxide 12%.,Inactive: Mica, dimethicone/vinyldimethicone crosspolymer, corallina officinalis, calcium silicate. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide, dimethicone.