TIPS WE TELL OUR ACNE-PRONE CLIENTS
When treating acne-prone skin, there are many factors that come into play. Acne can be caused by using the wrong products, hormonal imbalances, poor diet, stress, and so much more. Though some things are out of our control when it comes to acne, there are things that we can change to improve it!
Some common tips we always make sure to tell our clients are:
• Be sure you are on a proper skincare regimen (check out our dream acne-prone regimen HERE)
• Wash your pillowcases once a week
• Make sure you are working out with a clean face & washing it immediately after
• Wash your face last in the shower to ensure there is no hair product residue
• Clean make-up brushes once a week with your favorite gentle cleanser
• Make sure you are not leaning on your hands
• Wipe down phones & sunglasses consistently
• Make sure there is no biotin in any multi-vitamins you are taking
• Try to limit dairy & sugar intake
• Drink plenty of water
• Wear a disposable mask only
Addressing acne-prone skin is all about time, patience, and consistency. Though it's a frustrating battle, it always pays off in the end!